ZIP CITY HAS 4 UNIQUE ATTRACTIONS:
The World’s Only Indoor Zipline Park!
Zip City has 5 Zip Lines, each spanning almost 220 feet long and 3 Stories High. Riders can be propelled up to 20 mph! This one-of-a-kind Zip Line system can accommodate almost 250 riders per hour, greatly reducing any waiting time during peak hours.
A State of the Art Trampoline Park
Our trampoline park spans almost 10,000 square feet and includes 2 open jump courts, 2 basketball courts, a dodgeball court and a trampoline foam pit. In addition, Zip City has a dedicated Tots’ area (kids 3-6 years old). Zip City is fun for kids and adults over 3 years old and 35 pounds and under 250 pounds for all activities!
8 Station Rock Wall!
50 Feet Long & 32 Feet High of FUN! 8 state of the art repelling stations.
A 21st Century Video Game Arcade
Zip City has a large arcade with an extensive array of video games including…Blue Streak Air Hockey, Terminator Salvation 2, Dead Heat Car Racing Games, Milk Jug Toss, Hot Stuff Claw Game, Pirates Hook, Big Bass Wheel Pro, Fruit Ninja.
During our Open Hours of Operation, Zip City will have at least one court reserved for “Pick-Up” Dodgeball Games. In this venue, 20 players (10 vs. 10), kids of any age can play alongside the bigger kids and battle for dodgeball glory using our safe, soft, foam dodge balls.
Zip City is located at 9960 State Route 43, just 3.5 miles south of
The Aurora Farms Premium Outlets!
- Zip City is just 2 miles from I-480, State Route 14 and The Ohio Turnpike
- Zip City is only 15 minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Blvd.
- Zip City is less than 15 minutes from Aurora, Chagrin Falls, Hudson, Kenston, Kent, Solon, Twinsburg and West Geauga.
- Zip City is about 20 minutes from Bedford, Cuyahoga Falls, Ravenna, Tallmadge and Woodbridge.
- Finally, ZipCity is about 25 minutes from The Greater Akron Area via Route 8.
ZipCity’s Sky Lounge
- Zip City could also be “the only indoor park on earth” with a Sky Lounge. The Sky Lounge is a 1200 square foot mezzanine, 14 feet high, that overlooks the Trampoline and Zipline areas. In The Sky Lounge, parents can sit comfortably on couches and club chairs, and watch their kids “having a blast” trampoline jumping and Ziplining.
- And for those sports fans, who are worried about missing the big game, we have you covered. Just turn 180 degrees around and there will be more couches, club chairs and coffee tables facing three, 60 inch Flat Screen HD TV’s. All of our TV’s will have DirecTV so no one will ever miss “the big game.”
Zip City’s Other Unique Amenities Include:
Private Party Rooms
10 Large 60 inch Flat Screen TV’s with Direct TV
Free Electronic Locks to Store Your Valuables
Customers can also ask for a free cell phone charger.
We also have a concession stand serving: Plain or Pepperoni Pizza (order by the slice or order a whole pie),
Jumbo Hot Dogs, Hot Pretzels, Cheese Nachos, Popcorn & an assortment of Fountain Beverages
Park Hours of Operation
Monday – Closed (Feb. 20: 12pm-7pm)
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 3pm-7pm
Thursday – 3pm-8pm
Friday – 3pm-10pm
Saturday – 11am-9pm
Sunday – 11am-6pm
Summer Park Hours: 5/31 – 8/20 (Closed August 21, 22, 23)
Safety is our number 1 priority. We will be continually working to ensure a safe, fun environment through superior structure, staff training, research, education and planning. Staff members perform daily and weekly equipment and maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
The ZipSTOP Breaking System
The ZipSTOP brake is revolutionizing the Zipline experience by using a self-regulating magnetic braking system to brake Zipline participants safely and comfortably. With the ability to brake participants safely at high velocities, the ZipSTOP fills a critical need for Zipline operators.
Zipline Super Cable
ZipCity only uses the top rated Zipline called Super Cable (aka waged galvanized cable). This incredible cable has at least five times the life of ordinary cable, 25% more strength, 10% faster, and runs 50-70% quieter than traditional cable. This wire rope classification has 6 outer strands of 26 wires each with an IWRC core. By swaging the surface of wire rope, this construction is strong against abrasion and crushing, while maintaining high breaking strength. Super Cable is often used in the logging industry, and sometimes on heavy duty construction cranes. Only recently, has it been adapted for the best and safest Zipline riding experience.
ZipLine Safety Rules:
- People weighing over 250 lbs are not permitted on Trampoline, Zip Line or Rock Wall.
- Children need to be at least 3 years old and be over 35 pounds in order to zipline, rock climb or jump on the trampolines.
- Do not zipline if you are pregnant or have any health issues.
- Closed-Toe shoes are highly recommended for Zip Lining.
Zip City will adhere to all ASTM industry standards and necessary trampoline/jumping rules used throughout trampoline parks in the U.S. Staffers and Court Monitors will enforce strict adherence to our rules and reserve the right to remove guests from further jumping in our facility if they are acting in a way that may endanger themselves or others.
- No eye glasses, except sports glasses with head band. This rule still applies even if you have a signed waiver. Anyone who comes to Zip City with Glasses will be provided safety goggles.
- All participating attendees must be 3 years old, over 35 pounds and under 250 pounds for all activities.
- All jumpers must have a signed waiver to jump on our trampolines or Zipline in our facility. Waivers must be signed by the parents of children under the age of 18.
- Please be aware that trampoline jumping is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk and jump within your ability.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have any health issues. You can jump barefoot or in your own socks.
- Only jump on the trampolines. do not jump or land on the padding. The pads are somewhat hard and can cause injuries to feet, knees and ankles.
- Always jump and land on 2 feet. This is critical for your safety. Always land on your 2 feet with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you.
- Avoid jumping on another person’s trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on another trampoline that someone else is occupying.
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up” keeping your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring your arms, elbows or shoulders.
- No flips or inverted tricks whatsoever.
- No rough-housing, wresting, racing, tackling, shoving or playing tag whatsoever.
- If crossing over from one trampoline to another, you must look both ways (left and right) to check whether you will collide with another jumper.
- No food or drink or gum is allowed on the trampolines whatsoever.
- No objects will be allowed on your person while jumping. This includes NO large, sharp belt buckles, NO clothing (metal) studs, NO keys or key chains on apparel or in your pockets will be allowed whatsoever.
- Every jumper is expected to empty their pockets before jumping. We have closets, and lockers to keep your valuables in while jumping.
- No foreign objects will be allowed on the trampoline courts at any time, including but not limited to balls (other than the basketballs and dodgeballs provided by Zip City), phones, cameras etc.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed on the trampoline court.
- No sitting or resting on the trampoline or pads at any time.
- No climbing on the walls.
- No running.
- No cell phones or cameras on the courts.
- 250 pound weight limit for all activities.
- And the most important instruction of all is FOLLOW the COURT MONITOR’S INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES.