Birthday Parties – Cleveland
Our Birthday Party Package includes the following:
- 1 Hour of Open Jump Time.
All party-goers have unlimited access to our 20,000 square foot facility including unlimited trampoline dodgeball, basketball and foam pit!
- 30 minutes of Unlimited Zip Lining
- 30 minutes of Pizza Time in a Private Party Space.
Includes one Super-Sized, Plain Pizza (40 Square Slices) delivered hot and fresh. Private party space is provided throughout your entire event.
- A 20% Discount on all Arcade Games
- 1 Sheet Pizza (40 Slices)
- Zip City Party Amenities Include:
- Table Coverings Lime Green
- Plastic Utensils
- Paper Napkins
- Plastic Cups
- Paper Plates
- Filtered Water (*Other beverages/pitchers can be purchased on site or when booking online. If purchasing pitchers of soda online, our selection of Soda to choose from is available upon arrival.)
- Cake Cutter
Each Weekday Party has a flat fee of $350.00 for up to 30 participants.
Party Times: Wednesday/Thursday/Friday : 5pm 5:30pm
Each Weekend Party is a minimum cost of $395.00 per party, that price includes 20 participating attendees, any additional party attendee is $19.50 per child. All parties have a maximum of 30 party attendees.
Saturday: 11am, 11:15am, 2pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6pm
Sunday: 11am, 11:15am, 2pm, 3pm
Party Add On’s:
- Just $100.00 for a 2 Hour Unlimited Arcade Game Card Pass for all participating attendees during your party stay
- We also offer Pitchers of Pop for $4.99
- Upon arrival, add Rock Wall Climbing to your Party for only $2.50 a climb
Cancellation Policy: Parents can cancel their party with a full refund up to 2 weeks in advance. After that, all fees are non refundable. However, parties may be rescheduled to the next available convenient time slot at no additional cost.
Parents are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early before each party. Each party room can accommodate 30 people.. additional adults/guests can also enjoy our sky lounge with comfortable couches and large, flat screen TV’s.
For more information or to cancel your party, please call 330-541-7104 or email Lauren@zipcityusa.com. FAQ is located at the bottom of this page. To book online, click the green ‘book online’ tab at the top of this page.
- Parents are encouraged to bring their light snacks (pretzels, chips, fruit, veggies), cake or desserts. Zip City cannot accommodate frozen desserts. You can add on Pizza to your order online or over the phone:
Cheese sheet pizza (40 square slices) $32.99 / Pepperoni $34.99.
Pitchers of pop/tea/lemonade are $4.99
- Parents are not permitted to bring in large party trays or soda.
- Parents are welcome to bring their own party decorations and candles.
- Zip City’s Party Staff will be responsible for the party set up as well as clean up.
- Your final count will be determined the day of your event based on who is participating. Parents are welcome into the facility at no charge to watch and relax.
- All participating attendees need a signed waiver, each waiver is valid for one year.
- All participating attendees must be at least 3 years old, over 35 pounds and under 250 pounds for all activities.
- Confirmation emails are sent out within 24 hours of booking. Please check Spam or Junk folders as they can end up in there.
- Zip City can not extend your party room or activity start/end time.
- Parents signing electronically for their children do not need to be present when child arrives to event. If you are just spectating, there is no need to sign a waiver and no entry fee to pay. Just come on in, watch, and enjoy!
- You can jump barefoot, or in your own socks.
- Once your event has been booked with a deposit, your remaining balance is due the same day of your event when you arrive.
- Zip City will supply all paper products (white) and plastic wear, but does not supply birthday candles.
- If you are trying to book through our online reservation system and receive this message, “We are sorry, all selected times are booked,” we suggest that you keep trying different dates and times, until you find an open spot.
- Any friends or family who plan on Jumping or ZipLining along with the birthday boy or girl, must be included in your final party count and be paid for in advance.