- Everyone participating in Jumping, ZipLining, Rock Climbing, Laser Tag
Or Knocker Soccer must sign a waiver.
- All waivers are electronic, we do not accept paper waivers.
- If you are just spectating, there is no need to sign a waiver. Just come on in, watch, and enjoy!
- If you are under 18 years old, the fastest and easiest way to complete the waiver process, is to have your parent or guardian fill out the waiver online, before you arrive at ZipCity. Please click on the link below to complete this process.
- If you are under 18 years of age, and arrive at ZipCity without your parent or guardian sending in our online waiver, no problem. Just call your parent/guardian, and ask them to fill out the waiver from their computer or smart phone. To complete the waiver process, your parent/guardian will need ALL of the following information: PARENT/GUARDIAN’S LEGAL NAME, CURRENT ADDRESS, and DATE of BIRTH. Parents signing electronically for their children do not need to be present when child arrives for activities/or an event Your waiver is valid for one year after submission.
- Zip City is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Save Time and Fill Out your Waiver Online!