Private Party FAQs
- Parents are encouraged to bring their light snacks (pretzels, chips, fruit, veggies), cake or desserts. Zip City cannot accommodate frozen desserts. You can add on Pizza to your order online or over the phone:
– Cheese sheet pizza (40 square slices) $32.99 / Pepperoni $34.99.
– Pitchers of pop/tea/lemonade are $4.99
- Parents are not permitted to bring in large party trays or soda.
- Parents are welcome to bring their own party decorations and candles.
- Zip City’s Party Staff will be responsible for the party set up as well as clean up.
- Your final count will be determined the day of your event based on who is participating. Parents are welcome into the facility at no charge to watch and relax.
- All participating attendees need a signed waiver, each waiver is valid for one year.
- All participating attendees must be at least 3 years old, over 35 pounds and under 250 pounds for all activities. (Ropes Course Requirements: must be over 4 feet 6 inches tall)
- Confirmation emails are sent out within 24 hours of booking. Please check Spam or Junk folders as they can end up in there.
- Zip City can not extend your party room or activity start/end time.
- No Confetti allowed in the facility to decorate.
- Parents signing electronically for their children do not need to be present when child arrives to event. If you are just spectating, there is no need to sign a waiver and no entry fee to pay. Just come on in, watch, and enjoy!
- You can jump in your own socks.
- Once your event has been booked with a deposit, your remaining balance is due the same day of your event when you arrive.
- Zip City will supply all paper products (white) and plastic wear, but does not supply birthday candles.
- If you are trying to book through our online reservation system and receive this message, “We are sorry, all selected times are booked,” we suggest that you keep trying different dates and times, until you find an open spot.
- Any friends or family who plan on Jumping or ZipLining along with the birthday boy or girl, must be included in your final party count and be paid for in advance.