Safety is our number 1 priority. We will be continually working to ensure a safe, fun environment through superior structure, staff training, research, education and planning. Staff members perform daily and weekly equipment and maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
The ZipSTOP Breaking System
The ZipSTOP brake is revolutionizing the Zipline experience by using a self-regulating magnetic braking system to brake Zipline participants safely and comfortably. With the ability to brake participants safely at high velocities, the ZipSTOP fills a critical need for Zipline operators.
Zipline Super Cable
ZipCity only uses the top rated Zipline called Super Cable (aka waged galvanized cable). This incredible cable has at least five times the life of ordinary cable, 25% more strength, 10% faster, and runs 50-70% quieter than traditional cable. This wire rope classification has 6 outer strands of 26 wires each with an IWRC core. By swaging the surface of wire rope, this construction is strong against abrasion and crushing, while maintaining high breaking strength. Super Cable is often used in the logging industry, and sometimes on heavy duty construction cranes. Only recently, has it been adapted for the best and safest Zipline riding experience.
ZipLine/Ropes Course/Rock Wall Safety Rules
- People weighing over 250 lbs are not permitted on Trampoline, Ropes Course, Zip Line or Rock Wall.
- Children need to be at least 3 years old and be over 35 pounds in order to zipline, rock climb or jump on the trampolines. Must be over 54 inches for rores course. Closed Toed Shoes required for Ropes Course and Rock Wall.
- Do not zipline if you are pregnant or have any health issues.
- A secured closed-toe shoes are required for Rock Wall, Zip Lining and Ropes Course. Disclaimer: If the facility staff deems footwear inappropriate, you will not be allowed to participate on the attraction. No crocs, no cleats allowed, no open heals allowed.
- Zip City will adhere to all ASTM industry standards and necessary trampoline/jumping rules used throughout trampoline parks in the U.S. Staffers and Court Monitors will enforce strict adherence to our rules and reserve the right to remove guests from further jumping in our facility if they are acting in a way that may endanger themselves or others.
- No eye glasses, except sports glasses with head band. This rule still applies even if you have a signed waiver. Anyone who comes to Zip City with Glasses will be provided safety goggles.
- All jumpers must have a signed waiver to jump on our trampolines or Zipline in our facility. Waivers must be signed by the parents of children under the age of 18.
- All participating attendees must be 3 years old, over 35 pounds and under 250 pounds for all activities.
- Please be aware that trampoline jumping is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk and jump within your ability.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have any health issues. You can jump in your own socks.
- Only jump on the trampolines. do not jump or land on the padding. The pads are somewhat hard and can cause injuries to feet, knees and ankles.
- Always jump and land on 2 feet. This is critical for your safety. Always land on your 2 feet with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you.
- Avoid jumping on another person’s trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on another trampoline that someone else is occupying.
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up” keeping your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring your arms, elbows or shoulders.
- Unless you are a skilled athlete or gymnast, we highly reccomend not doing flips. Flips are inherently dangerous and come with high risk. So, flips are allowed, but be mindful of the consequences.
- Double Flips are strictly prohibited!
- No rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving or playing tag whatsoever.
- If crossing over from one trampoline to another, you must look both ways (left and right) to check whether you will collide with another jumper.
- No food or drink or gum is allowed on the trampolines whatsoever.
- No objects will be allowed on your person while jumping. This includes NO large, sharp belt buckles, NO clothing (metal) studs, NO keys or key chains on apparel or in your pockets will be allowed whatsoever.
- Every jumper is expected to empty their pockets before jumping. We have cubicles, and lockers to keep your valuables in while jumping, bring your own lock.
- No foreign objects will be allowed on the trampoline courts at any time, including but not limited to balls (other than the basketballs and dodgeballs provided by Zip City), phones, cameras etc.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed on the trampoline court.
- No sitting or resting on the trampoline or pads at any time.
- No climbing on the walls.
- No running.
- No cell phones or cameras on the courts.
- 250 pound weight limit for all activities.
- And the most important instruction of all is FOLLOW the COURT MONITOR’S INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES.