YES! WE ARE OPEN!
Please check our calendar page for summer hours.
Our new modified safety plan is as follows:
- First, we advise to sign waivers electronically before you arrive at Zip City.
- We may request to take electronic temperature readings from a safe distance at the front desk.
- We will limit the number of people in the building, including employees, according to state ordinances.
- People in line for the for any attraction, as well as spectators must be spaced 6 feet apart according to municipality codes.
- Due to the Mayor Hogsett mandate on masks in Marion county, if you are not actively participating on an attraction, you must wear a mask. During the times you are physically engaged on an attraction you do not.
- You are also welcome to bring your own helmet or use our helmets as we spray each helmet down with antibacterial spray after each person is done using their helmet, just as we always have done. All helmets and harnesses will be sprayed after each use, as usual. We will take extra time for people to embark and disembark to create a safe social distance.
- We will have defined areas that jumpers must stay within so that jumpers do not get too close to each other. All jumpers must be wear socks. Shoes are required on all other attractions.
- We will have staff members enforcing kids to not get within 6 feet of each other. Each rock wall station is already 6 feet apart. Again, we will all ensure kids waiting in line for the rockwall will stand 6 feet apart while waiting for their turn.
- Our staff will maintain a sanitizing regiment throughout the day with antibacterial products suggested for use by the CDC.
- Toddler Town will be closed until further notice.
For Zip City, our goals are still the same as before this pandemic: providing a maximum fun experience with a maximum safety process. Our “New Normal” does not differ very much from our “Old Normal.” Our attractions are exactly the same and provide the same amount of fun as before COVID-19. The only difference is the extra safety precautions stated above. There is no doubt other indoor parks will have similar safety changes.
However, Zip City far and away excels over the competition by having a 72,000-square-foot building where it is easier and more comfortable to social distance, making everyone’s experience much safer and more enjoyable. See you soon!